After researching many products, we shaved the list down to the top 10 options today by researching design, capability, durability, features, price, and overall build quality.
We researched hours on these products and compared them to one another to see which one is the best for every need. Read this business laptop article with an extensive buying guide if you're interested in buying or learning about these business laptop.
HP 17 Business Laptop, 17.3inch FHD IPS Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7(Beats i7-8500),...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
2022 Newest HP Premium Laptop, 15.6" HD LED Display, AMD Dual-Core Processor, AMD Radeon Graphics,...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Dell Latitude 5400 Business Laptop, 14 FHD (1920 x 1080) Non-Touch, Quad Core 8th Gen i5-8365U, 16GB...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
HP Pavilion 15 Business Laptop Computer, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 15.6" HD IPS Touchscreen,...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Apple MacBook Air with Intel Core i5, 1.6GHz, (13-inch, 4GB,128GB SSD) - Silver (Renewed)
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Lenovo ThinkPad E15 Gen 2 Business Laptop, 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080), 6-Core AMD Ryzen 5 4500U, 16GB...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
2022 ASUS 14" Thin Light Business Student Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
2022 HP 17.3" FHD Business Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7(Beats Intel i7-1065G7), 32GB RAM,...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
[Windows 11 Pro] Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15 Business Laptop, 15.6" FHD Touchscreen 300nits, Intel Core...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Newest Dell Business Laptop Latitude 5520 , 15.6" FHD IPS Anti-Glare Display, Intel Core i5-1135G7,...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
List of best business laptop Reviews
HP 17 Business Laptop, 17.3inch FHD IPS Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7(Beats i7-8500), Windows 10 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth, HDMI, Webcam, Natural Silver, 17-30.99 inches
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor
- 16GB Memory, 1TB PCIe SSD
- 17.3 inch Full HD IPS display with 178-degree wide-viewing angles and a vibrant 1920 x 1080 Full High Definition resolution
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics Webcam with Microphone, Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) & Bluetooth 4.2, Media Card Reader, USB 3.0 Type-A, USB 2.0 Type-A
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit
2022 Newest HP Premium Laptop, 15.6" HD LED Display, AMD Dual-Core Processor, AMD Radeon Graphics, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 3 in 1 Business Bundle, HDMI, USB Type-C, Long Battery Life, Windows 10, Silver
- 【Storage & RAM】RAM is 16 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is 1 TB Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer.
- 【Display】15.6" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【Processor】AMD Athlon Silver 3050U 2.3GHz Dual-Core Processor (5MB Cache, Up to 3.2GHz)
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
- 【Accessories】3 in 1 business bundle: HP Protective Sleeve, HP Wireless Mouse Z3700, Microfiber Cloth
Dell Latitude 5400 Business Laptop, 14 FHD (1920 x 1080) Non-Touch, Quad Core 8th Gen i5-8365U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Webcam, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested to work like new. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Intel Core 8th Generation i5-8365U Processor (Quad Core, Up to 4.10GHz, 6MB Cache, 15W)
- 14 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Wide View Angle Anti-Glare Non-Touch Display ; Intel UHD Graphics
- 16GB RAM ; 512GB SSD
- Factory Refurbished ; One Year Manufacturer Warranty; Windows 10 Professional 64 bit
HP Pavilion 15 Business Laptop Computer, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 15.6" HD IPS Touchscreen, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Win 10 Pro, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth, Webcam, B&O Audio, HDMI | 32GB USB Card
- [POWERFUL PERFORMANCE]: The HP Pavilion Laptop is powered with the latest 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Eight-way processing, Up to 3.6GHz) and 16GB high-bandwidth DDR4 memory, powerful processing for advanced multitasking, demanding computing, smooth gaming, multiple tabs browsing, and everyday tasks. 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (15x faster than HDD, stay cool and quiet) offers ample storage, quick boot-up times, fast data access, and improves the overall performance
- [PREMIUM DESIGN]: The slim and portable HP laptop is only 0.7 inch thin and 4 lb light, and you can work seamlessly, anywhere. With premium aluminum build, the PC is extremely durable and designed to last. All-metal finish gives it a sharp, polished look—from the elevated keyboard (for comfort typing) to the new narrow bezel design. Battery life up to 11 hours with HP Fast Charge. Every detail is crafted for comfort and style, with all the power you need to get things done
- [STUNNING VISUALS]: 15.6 inch HD IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-Backlit touchscreen display delivers a clear, crispy image that’s easy on your eye. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Integrated Intel UHD Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance with vibrant, lifelike color and details for internet use, photo/video editing, streaming, and gaming. Natural finger-touch navigation together with backlit keyboard makes the most of Windows 10
- [COLLABORATION READY]: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (best version of Windows OS, optimal for Business and Education) protects your data with enterprise-grade security, boosts productivity with powerful management tools, and keeps going with long battery life. Powerful Wi-Fi 5 (3x faster than Wi-Fi 5) + Bluetooth 5 supports Gigabit speed and smooth streaming of high-resolution videos, a 720p HD Webcam and B&O audio/speaker system ready for remote work, virtual meeting, and online class
Apple MacBook Air with Intel Core i5, 1.6GHz, (13-inch, 4GB,128GB SSD) - Silver (Renewed)
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
Lenovo ThinkPad E15 Gen 2 Business Laptop, 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080), 6-Core AMD Ryzen 5 4500U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Webcam, HDMI, DIsplayPort via USB-C, Card Reader, Windows 10 Pro, XPI Bundle
- AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor (6 Cores, 6 Threads, 2.3 GHz, Max Boost up to 4.00GHz, 8 MB Cache)
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits Display
- 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 512GB Solid State Drive, M.2 PCIe NVMe (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included); FREE bundle includes a XPI Mouse Pad
- Windows 10 Professional 64bit
2022 ASUS 14" Thin Light Business Student Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 320 GB Storage, 12Hours Battery, Webcam, Zoom Meeting, Win11 + 1 Year Office 365, Rose Gold
- 【Processor】Dual Core Intel Celeron N4020 , 2.80GHz Brust Frequency, 6W TDP, 4MB Cache, Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture, the groundbreaking processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more
- 【Display】14" HD (1366 x 768) Display with NanoEdge and up to 178 degree viewing angles, narrow bezel design, enables you to focus more on your work and studies
- 【Memory & Storage】4GB High-Bandwidth DDR4 Memory, 320GB Storage, Smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time, ensure the smoothness of daily use and improve your work efficiency
- 【Operating System】 Windows 11 Home | 12Hrs+ Battery Life
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Microfiber Cloth
2022 HP 17.3" FHD Business Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7(Beats Intel i7-1065G7), 32GB RAM, 2TB PCIe SSD, Intel Iris X Graphics, Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth, Win 10 Pro, Silver, 32GB USB Card
- 【Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade only, 1-Year warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from SnowBell, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components.【17.3" diagonal FHD Display】1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-Glare BrightView micro-edge screen.
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor】(Beats Intel i7-1065G7), Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Dual Stereo speakers & HP True Vision HD Camera and dual-array microphones.
- 【32GB DDR4 RAM】Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 【2TB PCIe SSD】Save files fast and store more data. With plenty amounts of storage and advanced communication power, great for major gaming, multiple servers, backups, and more.
- 【Full-size Keyboard】with numeric keypad, Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. 【Intel Iris X Graphics】with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 【Windows 10 Pro included】3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion Battery. 14.11"x 9.53"x 0.78", 5.3 lbs. Ports: 2x SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1x SuperSpeed USB Type-C, 1x Headphone Jack, 1x HDMI, 1x SD Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, Natural silver. Bonus 32GB SnowBell USB Card.
[Windows 11 Pro] Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15 Business Laptop, 15.6" FHD Touchscreen 300nits, Intel Core i3-1115G4 (Beat i5-10210U), 20GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, WiFi 6, Fingerprint Reader, 64GB Flash Stylus
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor @ 3.00GHz (2 Cores, 6M Cache, up to 4.10)
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS 300nits Anti-glare, Touchscreen Display; Intel UHD Graphics; 720p Webcam with Privacy Shutter and Stereo speakers, 1.5W x2, Dolby Audio Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 20GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 1TB SSD M.2 PCIe NVMe; No Optical drive
- 11ac, 2x2 + BT5.0; 1x Power connector, 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (support data transfer only), 1x USB 2.0, 1x Card reader, 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm), 1x HDMI 1.4b, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1.
- Bundled with 3 In 1 Design Stylus (Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen + USB 3.0 64GB Flash Drive). Windows 11 Professional in S mode, English; Fingerprint Reader. Sand
Newest Dell Business Laptop Latitude 5520 , 15.6" FHD IPS Anti-Glare Display, Intel Core i5-1135G7, 32GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Webcam, Backlit Keyboard, WiFi 6, Thunderbolt 4, Win 11 Pro
- 【Memory & Storage】32GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive provides fast bootup and speedy data transfer
- 【Latest i5 Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor (4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache, 2.40 GHz base frequency, up to 4.20 GHz max turbo frequency) and Intel Iris Xe Graphics with shared graphic memory
- 【Comfort Display】 15.6" diagonal Full HD 1080p IPS Anti-glare non-touch screen, four-sided narrow bezels, 250 nits brightness, TÜV Rheinland certified low blue light solution
- 【Tech Specs】1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A with PowerShare, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x Thunderbolt 4 with Power Delivery and DisplayPort (USB Type-C), 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, 1 x uSD 4.0 Memory Card Reader; HD (720p) webcam with privacy shutter; Backlit Keyboard; Stereo speakers; Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 2x2 .11ax 160MHz + Bluetooth 5.1
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Pro 64-bit with TMP2.0 - perfect for small business, enterprise or any user requiring high level of system security. Work from home, remote meeting, Zoom, Team, Google Meet, online video conference ready.
Best business laptop Buying Guide
It's easy to be overwhelmed by the variety of products available online. You can get lost in all the options and not know what you want. That is why it's essential to ask yourself these questions and consider some tips before buying business laptop:
- How much does it cost?
- How easy is it to use this product?
- What is the return policy for this product?
- Is there customer service support available for this product?
- What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
- Does the best business laptop have a warranty or guarantee?
- Check the features to see if they suit your needs.
- Consider your budget.
- Read reviews.
- Compare brands
- Make a list of pros and cons.
Ultimately, if you can answer all the questions, congratulations! You have found the business laptop for you! But if not, keep reading because we will provide more helpful information.
Consider the price
When you are on the market, deciding whether to buy the business laptop can be challenging. My first point of discussion will be the price. Before making a purchase, one must determine how much they have and how much they're willing to spend. The problem is that many people don't do this before making decisions about purchasing products, leading them to become indebted later.
It's possible that you're debating whether or not you should purchase this product. The answer is that it depends on the things most important to you and why you require the goods. If you are concerned about the price, then the answer is no; you shouldn't purchase it because there are likely other more cost-effective options.
To ensure this is the business laptop, read some reviews to check that other people are happy with their purchase. Real people post reviews on blogs, websites, and social media pages. Reading reviews helps you avoid expensive mistakes on products.
When you find yourself in need of a product, knowing which one is best can be challenging. This blog post will teach you how to choose the business laptop based on customer reviews.
One way to determine which products are best for you or your family is to read reviews. A customer review is the written opinion of a customer who has purchased and used a product. This can be extremely helpful when choosing between different products, but they are not always readable. There are several ways to read and understand reviews.
We can't deny that reading reviews on different brands is helpful when deciding which one of the products is better, especially if you have more than one choice under your budget of over $300, under $600, or more than $1000. If two brands are equally good, it's best to choose the cheapest option for buying an appliance under $1,000 or a more expensive product over $1,000. If your budget is limited to $500 or less, choosing your favourite brand is best.
Make a list of pros and cons.
This involves listing all the positive aspects of buying one product over another. For example, if you buy an expensive product under $300 with great features, you must consider that its warranty isn't as good as a slightly more expensive product with terms. Better warranty. For example, some devices or electronics are covered by a 90-day warranty, while others have a 12-month warranty. It all depends on your needs and preferences.
Most of the best products are pretty expensive. Making a pros and cons list makes it easy for you to see the strengths and weaknesses of the product, so you can compare and help you make the right choice and avoid wasting time and buying the wrong product quantity.
Does the best product have a warranty or guarantee?
Does the product you are considering have a warranty or guarantee? It's essential to know before making your purchase. There are many guarantees, so you must know what kind of guarantee the store will give you when you purchase.
For example, some stores offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions if they are unhappy with their purchase. Other stores may offer an exchange-only policy to replace defective items but not refund customers' money after exchanging them for new ones.
Still, other stores may extend limited warranties on products that exceed specific criteria, such as being purchased during a certain time frame or location, regardless of the store warranty or guarantee they offer.
What is the return policy for this product?
As a consumer, knowing your rights when you purchase an item is essential. For example, this product's return policy may differ depending on where you bought it from and how long ago that was. It's always best to research before deciding whether or not something will work out in your favour as far as returns go. Knowing the return policy for any product you are considering purchasing is essential. The return policy for products sometimes is a bit complicated.
Is there customer service support available for these products?
How do you feel when a company lacks customer service for its products? It can be frustrating and lead to feeling left in the dark. The good news is that there are many ways to contact customer support for your product, even if they're not listed on their website or social media.
There are several resources online to find contact information for any company, including customer service numbers and links to their email forms. Contacting them by mail or social media like Facebook Messenger is also available.
What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
You're looking for the business laptop but don't know which one to buy. There are many options available on the market today- how do you decide? You want to make sure you purchase a quality product to deliver your desired results.
Manufacturers will walk through all of the benefits of their product over other products on the market so you can see why it is worth your time and effort to invest in them. This gives you an idea about what they offer and provides insight into what makes their company different from others who sell similar products. Their goal is not just for customers to return repeatedly but also to refer their friends to buy the best outcome.