After researching many products, we shaved the list down to the top 10 options today by researching design, capability, durability, features, price, and overall build quality.
We researched hours on these products and compared them to one another to see which one is the best for every need. Read this fit bit article with an extensive buying guide if you're interested in buying or learning about these fit bit.
Fitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker with a Free 1-Year Fitbit Premium Trial, 24/7 Heart Rate,...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness & Health Tracker with Built-in GPS, Stress Management Tools, Sleep...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate, Alexa Built-in, 6+ Days...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Fitbit Luxe Fitness and Wellness Tracker with Stress Management, Sleep Tracking and 24/7 Heart Rate,...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-in GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep & Swim Tracking,...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
FITVII Slim Fitness Tracker with Blood Oxygen SpO2, Blood Pressure, 24/7 Heart Rate and Sleep...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health, Stress Management & Skin Temperature...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Smart Watch for Women, Fitness Tracker with 5ATM Swimming Waterproof, Health Monitor for Heart Rate,...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
ZURURU Fitness Tracker with Blood Pressure Heart Rate Sleep Health Monitor, Waterproof Activity...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
List of best fit bit Reviews
Fitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker with a Free 1-Year Fitbit Premium Trial, 24/7 Heart Rate, Black/Black, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
- Earn Active Zone Minutes as you progress toward your weekly 150 minutes of heart-pumping activity and use 20 plus exercise modes to track goals like distance, calories burned and more.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Track all-day activity: your steps, distance, hourly activity and calories burned.Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 ft
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Enjoy 10 days of battery life for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. Track your time in light, deep and REM sleep, then get a Sleep Score to better understand your sleep quality each night.Stay inspired from the shower to the pool with this swimproof tracker (water resistant to 50 meters) and motivated by connecting with friends, competing in challenges, earning badges and celebrating goal milestones.
Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness & Health Tracker with Built-in GPS, Stress Management Tools, Sleep Tracking, 24/7 Heart Rate and More, Black/Graphite, One Size (S &L Bands Included)
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (Requires Fitbit Premium membership)
- Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session
- With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more (Not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being)
- See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app
- Includes a 6-month Premium membership complete with personalized insights, advanced analytics, guided programs and more (New & returning Premium users only. Valid payment method required. Content and features may change)
Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with GPS, 24/7 Heart Rate, Alexa Built-in, 6+ Days Battery, Black/Black, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
- Receive a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (requires Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only)
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free—and see your real-time pace & distance—with built-in GPS. Then check out your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts. Fitbit Versa 3 is water resistant to 50 meters
- Better track heart rate 24/7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit’s enhanced heart rate technology
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch
Fitbit Luxe Fitness and Wellness Tracker with Stress Management, Sleep Tracking and 24/7 Heart Rate, One Size S L Bands Included, Lunar White/Soft Gold Stainless Steel, 1 Count
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a timeless accessory and features a vibrant color display
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep Score in the Fitbit app
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only. Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method. Cancel before end of trial to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply)
- Maximize your exercise, understand resting heart rate trends and better estimate calorie burn with 24/7 Heart rate tracking
Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim Tracking, Black/Carbon, One Size (S and L Bands Included)
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists, plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is us only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed. Syncing range - up to 6.1 meters
Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-in GPS, Heart Rate, Sleep & Swim Tracking, Black/Black, One Size (S &L Bands Included)
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app. (Valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Offer valid for new Premium users only).Operating temperature: -20° to 60° C
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and internet connection. Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose)
FITVII Slim Fitness Tracker with Blood Oxygen SpO2, Blood Pressure, 24/7 Heart Rate and Sleep Tracking, IP68 Waterproof Activity Trackers and Smart Watches with Step Tracker, Pedometer for Women Kids
- Dress you up! A design combining jewelry and a fitness tracker. Take straps in different styles and colors. Find the style that moves you.
- 【24/7 Blood Pressure & Heart Rate】: Understand your resting heart rate and blood pressure trends with FITVII 24/7 Heart rate and blood pressure monitoring watch. Provide data support for your exercise planning.
- 【Blood Oxygen SpO2】: FITVII fitness tracker can measure your blood oxygen saturation and help you understand your physical state. Great for high-intensity workouts and sports like marathons and gym workouts.
- 【Sleep Tracking】: Better sleep can power your days. Track your time in light and deep sleep to better understand your sleep quality each night.
- 【Track all-day activity】: Your steps, distance, and calories burned will automatically count and record.
Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health, Stress Management & Skin Temperature Trends, White/Gold, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body's response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm irregularity- and easily share results with your doctor (The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old.Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies. You can also see your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of clock faces.Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 5.0.Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average.Battery lasts 6 plus days plus, fast charging gives you a full day's charge in just 12 minutes (Varies with use and other factors; up to 12 hours with continuous GPS).Use built-in GPS during runs, hikes, rides and more to see pace & distance without your phone and use the built-in mic and speaker to take Bluetooth calls hands-free when your phone is nearby (Requires more frequent charging).
Smart Watch for Women, Fitness Tracker with 5ATM Swimming Waterproof, Health Monitor for Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen&Sleep, 1.7'' Touch Screen Smartwatch Fitness Watch for Android-iPhone iOS, SKG V7 Pink
- CARE YOUR HEALTH FROM YOUR WRIST: You can measure your blood oxygen saturation and understand your physical state Ideal for high-intensity sports such as marathon and gym workouts. V7 smartwatche also professionally analyzes sleep quality to help you adjust your sleep habits. It even monitors your 20-minute daily nap
- MULTI -FUNCTION SMART WATCH: Equipped with 1.7"HD Extra-large full touch screen. SKG smartwatch can accurately track your health metrics (heart rate, blood oxygen, sleep and stress level). Impressive 8-day battery life between a 2h flash charge.
- 14 ACTIVITY TRACKING: This fitness sport watch has 14+ sports modes check all-day activities data like steps, distance. Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the V7 smart watch for swimming and it will record your achievements even under water.
- APP SUPPORT FOR ANDROID SAMSUNG IPHONE:The SKG V7 smart watch is compatible with iOS 9.0+ & Android 6 +, Bluetooth 5.2 below smartphones. Download and install "VeryFit" APP. (Note: CAN NOT reply to messages or make calls)
- SKG ALWAYS STAY WITH U: You never want to spend money to buy an unhappy shopping experience. So do we. SKG is committed to providing excellent products and 12 months waranty services .If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any problem.
ZURURU Fitness Tracker with Blood Pressure Heart Rate Sleep Health Monitor, Waterproof Activity Tracker with Step Calorie Counter Pedometer for Walking for Women & Men (Purple)
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: ZURURU fitness tracker monitors your heart rate all day. It tracks your sleep (awake sleep, deep sleep, awake time) at night.
- All-day Activity Tracking: The fitness tracker can track your daily steps, calorie consumed, workout distance and time. You can see detailed data on Hband APP.
- Call and Message Notification: You can get call,SMS messages and SNS notifications directly on your wrist (including Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram).
- Fast & Easy Charging: Built-in USB plug and long battery life, 1-2 hours full charge gives you up to 7-day working time. No messy cables needed, just take the band off from the tracker host and charge it wherever there is a USB port.
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 11 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data. Connect the GPS on your smartphone can show stats like pace distance and record a map of your workout route.
Best fit bit Buying Guide
It's easy to be overwhelmed by the variety of products available online. You can get lost in all the options and not know what you want. That is why it's essential to ask yourself these questions and consider some tips before buying fit bit:
- How much does it cost?
- How easy is it to use this product?
- What is the return policy for this product?
- Is there customer service support available for this product?
- What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
- Does the best fit bit have a warranty or guarantee?
- Check the features to see if they suit your needs.
- Consider your budget.
- Read reviews.
- Compare brands
- Make a list of pros and cons.
Ultimately, if you can answer all the questions, congratulations! You have found the fit bit for you! But if not, keep reading because we will provide more helpful information.
Consider the price
When you are on the market, deciding whether to buy the fit bit can be challenging. My first point of discussion will be the price. Before making a purchase, one must determine how much they have and how much they're willing to spend. The problem is that many people don't do this before making decisions about purchasing products, leading them to become indebted later.
It's possible that you're debating whether or not you should purchase this product. The answer is that it depends on the things most important to you and why you require the goods. If you are concerned about the price, then the answer is no; you shouldn't purchase it because there are likely other more cost-effective options.
To ensure this is the fit bit, read some reviews to check that other people are happy with their purchase. Real people post reviews on blogs, websites, and social media pages. Reading reviews helps you avoid expensive mistakes on products.
When you find yourself in need of a product, knowing which one is best can be challenging. This blog post will teach you how to choose the fit bit based on customer reviews.
One way to determine which products are best for you or your family is to read reviews. A customer review is the written opinion of a customer who has purchased and used a product. This can be extremely helpful when choosing between different products, but they are not always readable. There are several ways to read and understand reviews.
We can't deny that reading reviews on different brands is helpful when deciding which one of the products is better, especially if you have more than one choice under your budget of over $300, under $600, or more than $1000. If two brands are equally good, it's best to choose the cheapest option for buying an appliance under $1,000 or a more expensive product over $1,000. If your budget is limited to $500 or less, choosing your favourite brand is best.
Make a list of pros and cons.
This involves listing all the positive aspects of buying one product over another. For example, if you buy an expensive product under $300 with great features, you must consider that its warranty isn't as good as a slightly more expensive product with terms. Better warranty. For example, some devices or electronics are covered by a 90-day warranty, while others have a 12-month warranty. It all depends on your needs and preferences.
Most of the best products are pretty expensive. Making a pros and cons list makes it easy for you to see the strengths and weaknesses of the product, so you can compare and help you make the right choice and avoid wasting time and buying the wrong product quantity.
Does the best product have a warranty or guarantee?
Does the product you are considering have a warranty or guarantee? It's essential to know before making your purchase. There are many guarantees, so you must know what kind of guarantee the store will give you when you purchase.
For example, some stores offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions if they are unhappy with their purchase. Other stores may offer an exchange-only policy to replace defective items but not refund customers' money after exchanging them for new ones.
Still, other stores may extend limited warranties on products that exceed specific criteria, such as being purchased during a certain time frame or location, regardless of the store warranty or guarantee they offer.
What is the return policy for this product?
As a consumer, knowing your rights when you purchase an item is essential. For example, this product's return policy may differ depending on where you bought it from and how long ago that was. It's always best to research before deciding whether or not something will work out in your favour as far as returns go. Knowing the return policy for any product you are considering purchasing is essential. The return policy for products sometimes is a bit complicated.
Is there customer service support available for these products?
How do you feel when a company lacks customer service for its products? It can be frustrating and lead to feeling left in the dark. The good news is that there are many ways to contact customer support for your product, even if they're not listed on their website or social media.
There are several resources online to find contact information for any company, including customer service numbers and links to their email forms. Contacting them by mail or social media like Facebook Messenger is also available.
What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
You're looking for the fit bit but don't know which one to buy. There are many options available on the market today- how do you decide? You want to make sure you purchase a quality product to deliver your desired results.
Manufacturers will walk through all of the benefits of their product over other products on the market so you can see why it is worth your time and effort to invest in them. This gives you an idea about what they offer and provides insight into what makes their company different from others who sell similar products. Their goal is not just for customers to return repeatedly but also to refer their friends to buy the best outcome.