We researched hours on these products and compared them to one another to see which one is the best for every need. Read this home generators article with an extensive buying guide if you're interested in buying or learning about these home generators.
Westinghouse WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, 12500 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start -...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Westinghouse WGen3600v Portable Generator, 4650 Peak Watts & 3600 Rated Watts, RV Ready 30A Outlet,...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
DuroMax XP13000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
TogoPower Portable Generator, 1000W Gasoline Powered Generator for Backup Home Use Camping Outdoors,...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off, CARB Compliant, Ultra...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Generac Guardian 24kW Home Standby Generator with PWRview Transfer Switch Wi-Fi Enabled
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
PowerSmart Generator, 1200 Watts Portable Generator, Outdoor generator Low Noise, Gas Powered...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
List of best home generators Reviews
Westinghouse WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, 12500 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated Watts, Remote Electric Start, Transfer Switch Ready, Gas and Propane Powered, CARB Compliant
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, Black and Blue
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant, Black
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty
Westinghouse WGen3600v Portable Generator, 4650 Peak Watts & 3600 Rated Watts, RV Ready 30A Outlet, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant
- 3600 Running Watts and 4650 Peak Watts; Recoil Start; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Up to 14 Hours of Run Time Per Tank
- Features One 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle, One RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Receptacle, and One L5-30R 30 Amp Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
DuroMax XP13000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert, 50 State Approved, Blue
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 500cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used. Save up to 50% in water heating costs according to the Department of Energy
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; Refer to Sizing Map. Requires 60 AMP Double Pole Breaker, 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- Warranty and Certifications; Lifetime Warranty on electronics, exchanger and element; UL-499 certified; ETL Listed
TogoPower Portable Generator, 1000W Gasoline Powered Generator for Backup Home Use Camping Outdoors, CARB
- 𝑾𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: The TogoPower GG1000 gas generator is a great back up outdoor generator for home use, job sites, camping, and more.
- 𝙀𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧: This gasoline powered generator has a starting power of 1000W and a running power of 800W. It can support small household appliances such as blenders, coffee pots, blow dryers, fans, lamps, and more. This generator features 𝟭𝟮𝟬𝙑 𝘼𝘾 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚.
- 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮: This generator uses 90# Petrol & Oil mixing (50:1) to provide you with power on the go. This unit can run 𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝟱𝟬% 𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 when the 1.1 gallon tank is full.
- 𝘼𝙞𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙢: The reliable 63cc two-stroke 𝙊𝙃𝙑 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙙 generator can provide plenty of power to handle all kinds of appliances. Portable and Easy To Use: Weighing only 35 lbs, this generator is easy to use and move around. Therefore, you and your family don't have to worry about power consumption outdoors.
- 𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑬𝑨𝑺𝒀 𝑻𝑶 𝑼𝑺𝑬: Lightweight and mini outdoor generator is easy to move and 𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙨 even without the wheel kit. Your satisfaction is our priority and we 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 without reason. In addition, we provide a one-year after-sales warranty service.
WEN 56203i Super Quiet 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator w/Fuel Shut Off, CARB Compliant, Ultra Lightweight
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty
Generac Guardian 24kW Home Standby Generator with PWRview Transfer Switch Wi-Fi Enabled
- Save up to 8,000 dollars in product and installation costs (when compared to competitive output products)
- Takes up 70% less space (when compared to competitive output products)
- PWRview, Generac's home energy management system, allows generator owners to monitor and manage home energy usage, leading to a reduction in electric utility bills of up to 20%
- Using PWRview you could save enough to pay for your generator
PowerSmart Generator, 1200 Watts Portable Generator, Outdoor generator Low Noise, Gas Powered Generator, Inverter Generators for Home Use, PS50A
- Portable generator: generator solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as campgrounds, construction sites, mobile devices and power outages.The weight is only 39 lbs.
- Stable output: gas generator contains with 71cc, 2HP, 2-stroke gas powered engine, which provides 1200 surge watts and 900 rated watts, strong reliability, with a full fuel tank of 1.1 gallon, can run for 5 hours at half load.
- Clean energy: 120V household outlets and 12V DC output are installed in thie generator, which provides clean power to sensitive devices, such as phones, laptops and other outdoor electronics.Completed safety design prevents damage to these devices.
- Low noise: noise-free environment is one of our goal for this generator.Performs low decibel during operation, provides quiet environment to user.
- Simple operation: easy to assemble, uses oil/gas mix fuel so there's no need for oil changes.Durable and the structure of the whole machine is relatively simple, failure rate is low.
Best home generators Buying Guide
It's easy to be overwhelmed by the variety of products available online. You can get lost in all the options and not know what you want. That is why it's essential to ask yourself these questions and consider some tips before buying home generators:
- How much does it cost?
- How easy is it to use this product?
- What is the return policy for this product?
- Is there customer service support available for this product?
- What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
- Does the best home generators have a warranty or guarantee?
- Check the features to see if they suit your needs.
- Consider your budget.
- Read reviews.
- Compare brands
- Make a list of pros and cons.
Ultimately, if you can answer all the questions, congratulations! You have found the home generators for you! But if not, keep reading because we will provide more helpful information.
Consider the price
When you are on the market, deciding whether to buy the home generators can be challenging. My first point of discussion will be the price. Before making a purchase, one must determine how much they have and how much they're willing to spend. The problem is that many people don't do this before making decisions about purchasing products, leading them to become indebted later.
It's possible that you're debating whether or not you should purchase this product. The answer is that it depends on the things most important to you and why you require the goods. If you are concerned about the price, then the answer is no; you shouldn't purchase it because there are likely other more cost-effective options.
To ensure this is the home generators, read some reviews to check that other people are happy with their purchase. Real people post reviews on blogs, websites, and social media pages. Reading reviews helps you avoid expensive mistakes on products.
When you find yourself in need of a product, knowing which one is best can be challenging. This blog post will teach you how to choose the home generators based on customer reviews.
One way to determine which products are best for you or your family is to read reviews. A customer review is the written opinion of a customer who has purchased and used a product. This can be extremely helpful when choosing between different products, but they are not always readable. There are several ways to read and understand reviews.
We can't deny that reading reviews on different brands is helpful when deciding which one of the products is better, especially if you have more than one choice under your budget of over $300, under $600, or more than $1000. If two brands are equally good, it's best to choose the cheapest option for buying an appliance under $1,000 or a more expensive product over $1,000. If your budget is limited to $500 or less, choosing your favourite brand is best.
Make a list of pros and cons.
This involves listing all the positive aspects of buying one product over another. For example, if you buy an expensive product under $300 with great features, you must consider that its warranty isn't as good as a slightly more expensive product with terms. Better warranty. For example, some devices or electronics are covered by a 90-day warranty, while others have a 12-month warranty. It all depends on your needs and preferences.
Most of the best products are pretty expensive. Making a pros and cons list makes it easy for you to see the strengths and weaknesses of the product, so you can compare and help you make the right choice and avoid wasting time and buying the wrong product quantity.
Does the best product have a warranty or guarantee?
Does the product you are considering have a warranty or guarantee? It's essential to know before making your purchase. There are many guarantees, so you must know what kind of guarantee the store will give you when you purchase.
For example, some stores offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions if they are unhappy with their purchase. Other stores may offer an exchange-only policy to replace defective items but not refund customers' money after exchanging them for new ones.
Still, other stores may extend limited warranties on products that exceed specific criteria, such as being purchased during a certain time frame or location, regardless of the store warranty or guarantee they offer.
What is the return policy for this product?
As a consumer, knowing your rights when you purchase an item is essential. For example, this product's return policy may differ depending on where you bought it from and how long ago that was. It's always best to research before deciding whether or not something will work out in your favour as far as returns go. Knowing the return policy for any product you are considering purchasing is essential. The return policy for products sometimes is a bit complicated.
Is there customer service support available for these products?
How do you feel when a company lacks customer service for its products? It can be frustrating and lead to feeling left in the dark. The good news is that there are many ways to contact customer support for your product, even if they're not listed on their website or social media.
There are several resources online to find contact information for any company, including customer service numbers and links to their email forms. Contacting them by mail or social media like Facebook Messenger is also available.
What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
You're looking for the home generators but don't know which one to buy. There are many options available on the market today- how do you decide? You want to make sure you purchase a quality product to deliver your desired results.
Manufacturers will walk through all of the benefits of their product over other products on the market so you can see why it is worth your time and effort to invest in them. This gives you an idea about what they offer and provides insight into what makes their company different from others who sell similar products. Their goal is not just for customers to return repeatedly but also to refer their friends to buy the best outcome.