We researched hours on these products and compared them to one another to see which one is the best for every need. Read this low temperature dehumidifier article with an extensive buying guide if you're interested in buying or learning about these low temperature dehumidifier.
TOSOT 50 Pint 4,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star - for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom - Super...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Frigidaire Dehumidifier, Low Humidity 22 Pint Capacity with a Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter and...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Honeywell Large SqFt Design & Filter Change Alert, TP70WKN, White TP70WK 70 Pint Energy Star...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
hOmeLabs Commercial Grade 140 Pint Dehumidifier - Built-In Pump, Includes Drain Hose and Washable...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Basement Dehumidifier Afloia 500 Sq. Ft Desiccant Dehumidifier with Drain Hose X3 for Medium/Large...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
BaseAire 113 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier with Drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole House,...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Gocheer Upgraded Dehumidifier for Home,Up to 650 Sq.ft Dehumidifiers for High Humidity in Basements...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
BlueDri BD-BD-130-BL Industrial Commercial Dehumidifier with Hose for Basements in Homes and Job...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Ivation 19 Pint Small-Area Desiccant Dehumidifier Compact and Quiet - with Continuous Drain Hose for...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
List of best low temperature dehumidifier Reviews
TOSOT 50 Pint 4,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star - for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom - Super Quiet (Previous 70 Pint)
- 4,500 SQ FT: Our dehumidifier can remove up to 50 pints of water every 24 hours (same as 70 Pint units under 2012 DOE standard.) A lower humidity level allows your AC system to work more efficiently because it's easier to change the temperature of dry air compared to moist, super-humid air.
- AUTO DRAIN: This dehumidifier will stop running if the water bucket fills up. Save time with automatic drainage by hooking up a 3/4 inch dehumidifier drain hose (not included) to your dehumidifier. If you don't want continuous drainage you can use the removable water bucket (2 gallon capacity) to manually empty the dehumidifier and restart moisture removal.
- REAL-TIME MONITORING: After choosing a target humidity level the control panel will display the current humidity level. The dehumidifier will power off after reaching the target you set. If you want the dehumidifier to run nonstop regardless of the current humidity level, press the minus button until the control panel displays "NS." The dehumidifier will run until the drain bucket is full, which will never happen if you have the continuous drain set up.
- SAFE and EFFICIENT: TOSOT dehumidifiers are Energy-Star rated and UL-certified. It is not only effective at removing moisture, it also saves money on your monthly utility bill. UL-approved, meaning they meet the highest safety standards for use in your home.
- 30 YEARS' EXPERIENCE: As the largest residential AC producer in the world, we have a pretty good idea about how to make quality products. If you have any problems or concerns, our customer service team is happy to assist you.
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
- 4,500 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches dehumidifier with 1.6 gallon water tank capacity removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
- Designed For Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminates Moisture Effectively: Our portable dehumidifier reduces moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal.
- Important Things To Know: Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for any indoor space up to 4,500 square feet. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon water tank capacity and removes up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day.
Frigidaire Dehumidifier, Low Humidity 22 Pint Capacity with a Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter and Custom Humidity Control for maximized comfort, in White
- Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter
- Custom Humidity Control: Maximize your comfort with customized control over the amount of humidity in your room
- Continuous Drain Option: Skip emptying the water bucket -- this unit continuously drains your dehumidifier so that you don’t have to lift a finger
- Automatic Shut Off: Unit shuts off automatically when the water bucket is full
- Front Loading Bucket with Carrying Handle and Splash Guard: A water bucket is conveniently located in the front of the unit for easy access, while the carry handle and splash guard make emptying your bucket hassle-free
Honeywell Large SqFt Design & Filter Change Alert, TP70WKN, White TP70WK 70 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier for Basement & Large Room Up to 4000 Sq Ft. with Anti-Spill Design
- POWERFUL DEHUMIDIFIER FOR LARGE ROOMS: Ideal for larger basements, living rooms, cellars & storage rooms, Energy Star qualified means this compact, but powerful unit removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers, saving you money.
- PEACE OF MIND WITH A BRAND YOU TRUST: Honeywell Dehumidifiers are top rated by an independent, U. S. - based product safety-testing agency since 2016 and all Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by a long, 5 year why. Plus, if you ever need help, the Honeywell Home Comfort customer service hotline connects you directly to an in-house customer support team who are ready to help (during office hours).
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO MAINTAIN: The durable air filter helps reduce dust & easily washes clean under a faucet – No filter replacements necessary. A Filter Clean Alert helps you maintain filter for optimal operation. The detachable water tank with comfort-grip handle & anti-spill tank guards make it a breeze to empty or, connect the drain tube (included) to the Continuous Drain Outlet for carefree, automatic drainage.
- SMART & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: Smart digital humidistat control automatically activates dehumidification based on pre-set room conditions. What else 24-hour energy-saving timer, sleep mode, low temperature operation, auto-restart after power outage and smooth-gliding wheels makes this Honeywell Dehumidifier a quiet & invaluable addition to almost any moisture-ridden room.
hOmeLabs Commercial Grade 140 Pint Dehumidifier - Built-In Pump, Includes Drain Hose and Washable Filter - Ideal for Large Basements, Industrial or Commercial Spaces and Job Sites
- Dehumidifier for Commercial Spaces: With its 140 PPD within 265 cfm dehumidifying capacity, this commercial dehumidifier covers large areas such as basements, industrial warehouses, gyms, garages, laundry rooms, workshops, libraries, construction sites, or any space needing humidity control for equipment functionality and product storage.
- Water Damage Restoration: This commercial dehumidifier easily reduces humidity in the air and prevents moisture related issues in your spaces. It helps in drying out leaks from flood damage. It can also accelerate the drying process after painting or plastering your walls.
- 24-hour Dehumidifying Function: This dehumidifier works for up to 24 hours continually. Also includes a defrost feature, water pump and 16 foot (5 meter) drain hose, as well as a reusable, easy-to-clean mesh filter.
- Portable and Convenient to Use: Measures 18.5 × 22.8 × 31.1 inches with 82.3 lbs weight, this large space commercial dehumidifier includes a handle covered with protective foam, 2 wheels and 2 castors for easy transport. Castors feature a special locking mechanism to secure the appliance on uneven surfaces.
Basement Dehumidifier Afloia 500 Sq. Ft Desiccant Dehumidifier with Drain Hose X3 for Medium/Large Room, Washable Filter, Low Temperature Work, Not Frosted, Quiet Humidity Control, 15-Pint Water Tank
- 【Efficient Dehumidification with Desiccant Rotor Technology】Doesn't use the compressor, the core of desiccant rotor technology of dehumidifier is efficient, has long life span, durability, uses no fluorine and is environmentally friendly. The Afloia dehumidifier can remove up to 15 pints/7L (86℉,80%RH) of moisture per day at low noise, ideal for basements, office, home, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, stockroom, living room, laundry room, cellars, crawlspace and any rooms up to 430 sq ft.
- 【Intelligent Control】: After setting your desired humidity, and the dehumidifier will run itself. Humidity Auto Control-Simply adjust to your desire humidity, and it will do the rest. A quiet fan that won't disturb you when you sleep or at work, adjustable fan speeds for multiple choices. 24-hour Timer Setting for preset operation and reduced energy consumption.
- 【Auto or Manual Continuous Drain & Washable Filter】: The dehumidifier comes with a 6.56 feet drain hose that you can attach to the drain pipe hole to continually drain water that the dehumidifier has collected. Manual Drain -When the 2.5L/0.66gallons water tank has reached maximum capacity, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied. Meanwhile, a reusable and washable filter maintains a fresh and clean air quality.
- 【Quiet and Clothes Drying】: Quickly dry clothes with one button. This electric dehumidifier powered with no compressor is whisper quiet during operation. It runs below 45db and is not a hindrance, allowing you to run it all day and night without disturbing you.
- 【Lightweight but Powerful】: Highly efficient desiccant rotor removes moisture perfect for colder seasons and easy to lift with the handle. No frost and this basement dehumidifier can keep running at low temperature down to 23ºF ensure continuous worry-free operation under less supervision.(Tips:Any questions about dehumidifiers please feel free to contact us, we will provide perfect customer service and the best solution.)
BaseAire 113 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier with Drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Whole House, Compact, Portable, Auto Defrost, Memory Starting, 5 Years Warranty, Commercial Industrial Home Use
- 👍[Large-Capacity Dehumidifier, Highly Effective Moisture Removal] - This commercial-grade dehumidifier is highly efficient in moisture removal, which extracts up to 113 pints (18.1 gallons) of moisture per day, can cover an area of 1200 sq. ft of dehumidification. 35% dehumidification improved, offers higher water extraction rates than typical household dehumidifiers, ideal for commercial industrial home use.
- 👍[Professional, Smart, Easy to Use] - With the built-in humidity sensor and digital control panel, you can simply set the desired humidity value, this dehumidifier will auto cycle ON/OFF to maintain the desired humidity level, meanwhile auto drain, auto defrost, and auto restart after power outage for the most ever effortless humidity control.
- 👍[Built to Withstand More Rugged Conditions] - Baseaire commercial dehumidifier is made of heavy duty sheet metal, that doesn’t crack, break or become brittle like traditional plastics. It is equipped with an automatic defrost system and can operate in temperatures as low as 36°F. Built for the rigors of crawlspaces, basements, restoration sites, construction sites, and industrial settings.
- 👍[Compact Size, Effortless Drainage, Wide Range of Application] - Simply attach the included 6.56 ft drain hose to this commercial-grade dehumidifier to drain the condensation automatically and continuously by gravity. Without the huge water tank of traditional household dehumidifiers, you save the trouble of frequent pouring water, and also have a more compact dehumidifier size, suitable for more spaces such as crawl space, basement, warehouse, office, factory, store, storage area.
- 👍[Reliable Quality, 5 Years Warranty and Professional U.S. After-Sales Team] - All Baseaire dehumidifiers are professionally and rigorously tested before being put on the market. We confidently provide a 5-year warranty and lifetime technical support. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will reply within 24 hours and solve your problem quickly.
Gocheer Upgraded Dehumidifier for Home,Up to 650 Sq.ft Dehumidifiers for High Humidity in Basements Bedroom Closet Bathroom Kitchen Small Quiet Portable Air Dehumidifiers with 2000ml(64oz) Water Tank
- High-Efficiency Dehumidifier: Equipped with a 2000ml water tank, it can quickly and effectively remove up to 1000ml (temperature: 86°F, humidity: 80%RH) of moisture from air per day. Improve the environmental quality and make your home more comfortable and healthier every moment.
- Compact & Portable: Lightweight and portable, our home dehumidifier is suitable for different rooms (Recommended 107 ft² - 650 ft² ). You can easily put the portable dehumidifier to any place wherever you want to. It is perfect for high humidity areas like your bathroom, small basement, closet, kitchen, living room. Say goodbye to moist.
- Easily Quiet Operation: When in operation, the dehumidifier produces less than 40dB of noise without loud or annoying noise. In addition, One-button switch design helps you easily operate the bedroom dehumidifier.
- Automatic Shut Off: This mini portable dehumidifier will automatically shut down when the water tank is full of water to prevent the water tank from overflowing. The indicator light will turn red when the water tank needs to be emptied. It is very easy to remove the water tank and put it back in the dehumidifier.
- Energy-Saving Dehumidifier: The electric dehumidifier is effective and energy-saving, with a power of only 48W/hour, which means that it only consumes 1.15kW of electricity after 24 hours of operation. Compared with traditional large compressors or desiccant dehumidifiers, it is environmentally friendly and cheaper.
BlueDri BD-BD-130-BL Industrial Commercial Dehumidifier with Hose for Basements in Homes and Job Sites, Blue
- From your basement to your attic or your bathroom to outside in your garage, our dehumidifier will help you restore your whole house
- Dimensions – 20” L x 21” W x 32.5” H | Weight – 97 lbs. | Drain hose – 38 ft. | Pints per day – 225 | Max Air process – 410 CFM | Power cord length – 25 ft. | Voltage – 115V, 60 Hz | Water removal – 225 PPD/130PPD AHAM
- This dehumidifier is packed with an automatic water pump, digital panel, compact electrical control with auto restart, hour counter, RH and temperature sensors, so you can get any job site done with just a few buttons
- Ideal for water damage restoration projects, its high efficiency rotary compressor ensures the maximum moisture extraction, of up to 225 pints per day (105 PPD AHAM), removing up to double the water per day than normal 70 pt. capacity home dehumidifiers
- The model number is indeed the BD-130P. The manufacturer uses model# BD-BD-130-BL for their internal purpose | Our product is designed with a heavy duty roto-mold technology that we with a 1-year and a 5-year housing
Ivation 19 Pint Small-Area Desiccant Dehumidifier Compact and Quiet - with Continuous Drain Hose for Smaller Spaces, Bathroom, Attic, Crawlspace and Closets - for Spaces Up to 410 Sq Ft
- 19-PINT DESICCANT DEHUMIDIFIER – Highly Efficient Desiccant Rotor Removes Moisture, Odors & Mold While Warming Ambient Air; Perfect for Colder Seasons
- LIGHTWEIGHT BUT POWERFUL – Enjoy Adjustable Humidity Control & Whisper Quiet Operation for Small Spaces Up to 410 Sq/Ft in Home, RV, Boat or Laundry Room
- USER-FRIENDLY LCD DISPLAY – Sleek Digital Interface Lets You Power On/Off & Adjust Humidity, Fan Speed, Timer/Sleep Mode, Vent Swing & Screen Brightness
- MULTIPLE DRAINAGE OPTIONS – High Capacity Reservoir Holds Up to ½ Gallon of Water for True Portability; Includes Connection Hose for Continuous Drainage
- VERSATILE PERFORMANCE – Works in Temperatures from 33°F to 104°F; Convenient Carry Handle, Washable Filter, Alerts, Auto-Shutoff & Adjustable Swinging Air Vent
Best low temperature dehumidifier Buying Guide
It's easy to be overwhelmed by the variety of products available online. You can get lost in all the options and not know what you want. That is why it's essential to ask yourself these questions and consider some tips before buying low temperature dehumidifier:
- How much does it cost?
- How easy is it to use this product?
- What is the return policy for this product?
- Is there customer service support available for this product?
- What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
- Does the best low temperature dehumidifier have a warranty or guarantee?
- Check the features to see if they suit your needs.
- Consider your budget.
- Read reviews.
- Compare brands
- Make a list of pros and cons.
Ultimately, if you can answer all the questions, congratulations! You have found the low temperature dehumidifier for you! But if not, keep reading because we will provide more helpful information.
Consider the price
When you are on the market, deciding whether to buy the low temperature dehumidifier can be challenging. My first point of discussion will be the price. Before making a purchase, one must determine how much they have and how much they're willing to spend. The problem is that many people don't do this before making decisions about purchasing products, leading them to become indebted later.
To ensure this is the low temperature dehumidifier, read some reviews to check that other people are happy with their purchase. Real people post reviews on blogs, websites, and social media pages. Reading reviews helps you avoid expensive mistakes on products.
When you find yourself in need of a product, knowing which one is best can be challenging. This blog post will teach you how to choose the low temperature dehumidifier based on customer reviews.
Make a list of pros and cons.
Does the best product have a warranty or guarantee?
What is the return policy for this product?
Is there customer service support available for these products?
What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
You're looking for the low temperature dehumidifier but don't know which one to buy. There are many options available on the market today- how do you decide? You want to make sure you purchase a quality product to deliver your desired results.