We researched hours on these products and compared them to one another to see which one is the best for every need. Read this pex tool article with an extensive buying guide if you're interested in buying or learning about these pex tool.
iCRIMP Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing function for 3/8 to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
IWISS Ratcheting PEX Cinch Tool for Fastening Stainless Clamps from 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch with...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
SHALL Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and Pipe Hose Cutter, Pipe Fitting Crimper Tool Kit Meets ASTM...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
PEX Cinch Tool Pipe Crimping Tool for 3/8-inch to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 10PCS 3/8",1/2"...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
IBOSAD Manual PEX Pipe Expander Tool Kit with 3/8",1/2",3/4",1" Expansion Heads for Propex Expansion...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
IWISS Pex Pipe Crimping Tool kit for 3/8,1/2,3/4,1-inch Copper Ring with Free Gauge&Pex Pipe Cutter...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
KOTTO Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and Pipe Hose Cutter Meets ASTM 2098, Pipe Fitting Tool Kit for...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
SharkBite 1/4 Inch to 1 Inch Depth Gauge and Pipe Deburring Tool, Copper, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT, HDPE,...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
IWISS Angle PEX Crimper for 1/2-inch & 3/4-inch PEX Copper Crimp Rings and Barbed PEX Fitting, c/w...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
IWISS PEX Crimping Tool, Combo1/2-inch, 3/4-inch Plumbing Tool, Copper Crimp Ring, with Go/No-Go...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
List of best pex tool Reviews
iCRIMP Ratchet PEX Cinch Tool with Removing function for 3/8 to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 20PCS 1/2-inch and 10PCS 3/4-inch PEX Clamps and Pex Pipe Cutter- All in One
- 「UNIVERSAL」This tool meets ASTM 2098 standard will work with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections from 3/8-inch to 1-inch. It can also be used to cinch single ear hose clamp,as long as the ear’s length&width is within the opening range of the jaws.
- 「INNOVATIVE」New design makes it be a multi-function tool which can cinch clamps and remove the clamps from pipe to allow re-using the pipe fittings,cost-effective and convenient.
- 「DURABLE」The cinch&remove tool is constructed of durable high-quality steel with forging process to ensure integrated mechanical property and long service life,and inside of the jaw is processed with Wire EDM Cutting to ensure the precision.
- 「EASY」It’s easy to switch cinch and remove function.And the ratcheting design and self-release mechanism makes the cinch effortless.The tool is factory-adjusted with no requirement for calibration tool.
- 「ALL-IN-ONE」This is a All-in-one kit for pex pipe installation, it includes 1pc of cinch&remove tool,1pc of Pex cutter,20pcs of 1/2-inch clamps and 10pcs of 3/4-inch clamps.
IWISS Ratcheting PEX Cinch Tool for Fastening Stainless Clamps from 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch with Calibration Gauge Suits ASTM F2098 and Non F2098 Ear Hose Clamps
- Purpose: IWISS KG-1096 full-size clamp tool is designed to clamp 3/8-in, 1/2-in, 5/8-in, 3/4-in and 1-in stainless-steel PEX clamp rings onto PEX tubing.
- Ratchet Mechanism: Ratcheting action to make complete cinch and gauge free clamping. will not disengage until a uniform crimp is completed or the quick release lever is triggered.
- Capability: For the creating secure stainless steel pinch clamp connections in combination with PEX barb fittings within PEX piping systems in sizes ranging from 3/8 in. to 1 in. Compatible with brass (per ASTM F1807) and poly (per ASTM F2159) crimp style PEX fittings.
- Applications: Perfect for the DIY homeowner or the professional looking for the perfect way to get started with PEX plumbing. Suitable for making stainless steel clamp ring connections in potable water lines, radiant heat, snow melt, ice rink systems and among other applications. Works for CV boot hose clamps.
- Fits all PEX cinch clamps except for Zurn Quick Clamp. Ideal for connecting ear clamps to hose.
SHALL Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and Pipe Hose Cutter, Pipe Fitting Crimper Tool Kit Meets ASTM F2098 for 3/8" to 1" Stainless Steel Clamps Including 20pcs 1/2", 10pcs 3/4" Clamps With Storage Bag
- ✔ [Universal] This pex clamp tool kit meets ASTM F2098 standard and will work well with any manufacturer's 3/8" to 1" stainless steel clamps for PEX connections. The pex crimp tool can also be used to cinch other single-ear hose clamps, as long as the length and width of the ear is within the opening range of the clamp tool.
- ✔ [Durable] The pipe cinch tool is forged from solid manganese steel for long service life, and the interior jaw is cut by wire EDM to ensure accuracy.
- ✔ [Easy & Smooth] The pex crimper features a ratchet & self-releasing mechanism which will ensure each crimping easy and complete.
- ✔ [Efficient & Comfortable] 8.5 inch long handle with dual-color anti-slip rubber material creates a more labor-saving lever distance, making plumbing work more efficient and comfortable
- ✔ [Worry-Free] The pex tool is factory-adjusted with no additional calibration or adjustment required. The bonus calibration tool is for backup only.
PEX Cinch Tool Pipe Crimping Tool for 3/8-inch to 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with 10PCS 3/8",1/2" 3/4"and 5PCS 1" SS PEX Clamps,with Pipe Cutter
- UNIVERSAL - Meets ASTM 2098 standard. Compatible to work with all brand stainless steel clamps with sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1".
- With 10pcs 3/8-inch,10pcs 1/2-inch,10pcs 3/4-inch,5pcs 1-inch SS PEX Clamps
- It can be used with any ASTM F2098 stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer
- Comes with a pipe cutter
- The ratchet safety-function bring fast and reliable installation
IBOSAD Manual PEX Pipe Expander Tool Kit with 3/8",1/2",3/4",1" Expansion Heads for Propex Expansion suit Propex Wirsbo Uponor Meets ASTM F1960 Standard PEX Coupling Fitting Radiant Heat
- Meet ASTM F1960 Standard
- Item includes: 4 expansion heads(3/8,1/2,3/4,1-inch), 1 quality lubricant(eco-friendly)
- Precision engineered Expansion head for accurate expansion of Uponor PEX-a tubing for ProPEX fitting
- Chrome plated for weather and corrosion resistance
- Comes in a convenient carrying case to hold expander tool and heads
IWISS Pex Pipe Crimping Tool kit for 3/8,1/2,3/4,1-inch Copper Ring with Free Gauge&Pex Pipe Cutter -Meet ASTM F1807 and Portable
- Meet ASTM F1807 Standard
- Used to fasten PEX pipe to brass or poly fittings using copper crimp rings
- New Product,smaller and lighter but provide same same pressure,no requirement for strength
- With Comfort Grips Minimizes User Fatigue
- Item includes: 1 inch Crimper, 1/2&3/8&3/4-inch Jaws, Gauge,Spanner
KOTTO Pex Crimping Clamp Cinch Tool and Pipe Hose Cutter Meets ASTM 2098, Pipe Fitting Tool Kit for Stainless Steel Clamps Sizes from 3/8" to 1" with 20pcs 1/2", 10 pcs 3/4" Clamps With Storage Bag
- This Pex crimping tool meets the ASTM 2098 standard. Pex Crimping Set works with stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer to make PEX connections from 3/8" to 1".
- Our Pex crimp tool/Plumbing tools/Pex cutter/Hose clamp tool has perfect polishing provides no damage during crimping and avoids leaking.
- It’s easy to switch cinch. And the ratchet design and self-release mechanism will make the cinch easy. The pex fittings pipe tool is factory-adjusted with no requirement for calibration tool.
- This is a 5 in 1 pex pipe tool that can be used to crimp 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 & 1" inch Stainless clamps. No Adjustment on the pex tool is needed to switch sizes.
- Package Includes: 1pc - Red handle Cinch Crimp tool, 1pc - Red handle pipe cutter, 20pcs 1/2" and 10 pcs 3/4" Clamps set, 1pc Storage Bag.
SharkBite 1/4 Inch to 1 Inch Depth Gauge and Pipe Deburring Tool, Copper, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT, HDPE, U702A
- DEBURR AND GAUGE TOOL: Ideal for deburring the outside of copper pipe to remove any sharp sections or burrs, as well as mark the proper insertion depth for SharkBite plumbing fittings
- VERSATILE: Deburring tool is compatible with 1/4 to 1 inch sized PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe
- DURABLE: PVC deburring tool is composed of lightweight and durable plastic
- RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL: All SharkBite fittings meet the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications
- QUALITY: SharkBite is the only push to connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
IWISS Angle PEX Crimper for 1/2-inch & 3/4-inch PEX Copper Crimp Rings and Barbed PEX Fitting, c/w PEX Tubing Cutter & Go/No-Go Gauge, Meets ASTM F1807 Standard
- Tight Space PEX Crimping Tool: IWS-C PEX copper ring crimper tool set is used to connect 1/2’’ & 3/4’’ PEX copper crimp rings with barb PEX fittings. Crimp result meets ASTM F1807 standard.
- PEX Tubing Cutter: IWISS PPR PEX cutter is an easy to use, great value cutting tool to handle cutting 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., and 1 in. PEX A, B, C pipe. Use this PEX pipe cutting tool to create a clean and burr free cut for either Push to Connect PEX fittings or brass crimp fittings.
- Go/No-Go Gauge: Connections may be checked for security using the Go/No-Go Gauge (included). Each clamp ring shall be gauged to ensure that it has been crimped properly and for the accuracy of the tool.
- Compact Design: The angled head allows easier access to connections in tight spaces. There are no loose components, jaws to change, or adjustments to be made to create a connection.
- Smooth Mechanism: Smooth actuation mechanism allows secure connections with minimal force required. Hardened steel construction ensures reliability and durability.
IWISS PEX Crimping Tool, Combo1/2-inch, 3/4-inch Plumbing Tool, Copper Crimp Ring, with Go/No-Go Gauge Conforms to ASTM F1807 Standards
- Built-in Dual Jaw: IWS-1234PS copper ring crimp tool with built-in 1/2”&3/4'' well-polished jaw, Go/No-Go gauge,and instruction manual on how to make a crimp connection, check connections with Go-No-Go gauge and calibrate the tool
- Purpose: IWS-1234PS F1807 PEX crimp tool is designed to compress copper crimp rings to secure PEX or PE-RT tubing to brass or poly crimp fittings
- Capacity: Works with 2 major sizes of PEX tubing - 1/2" and 3/4" Factory calibrated and meets ASTM F-1807 standard
- Compatibility: Copper crimp rings (Sioux Chief, Watts, Nibco and other brands). Brass or Poly crimp style PEX fittings. All types and brands of PEX tubing - Everhot, Viega, Nibco, Watts, etc
- Smooth actuation mechanism allows secure connections with minimal force required. Hardened steel construction ensures reliability and durability
Best pex tool Buying Guide
It's easy to be overwhelmed by the variety of products available online. You can get lost in all the options and not know what you want. That is why it's essential to ask yourself these questions and consider some tips before buying pex tool:
- How much does it cost?
- How easy is it to use this product?
- What is the return policy for this product?
- Is there customer service support available for this product?
- What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
- Does the best pex tool have a warranty or guarantee?
- Check the features to see if they suit your needs.
- Consider your budget.
- Read reviews.
- Compare brands
- Make a list of pros and cons.
Ultimately, if you can answer all the questions, congratulations! You have found the pex tool for you! But if not, keep reading because we will provide more helpful information.
Consider the price
When you are on the market, deciding whether to buy the pex tool can be challenging. My first point of discussion will be the price. Before making a purchase, one must determine how much they have and how much they're willing to spend. The problem is that many people don't do this before making decisions about purchasing products, leading them to become indebted later.
To ensure this is the pex tool, read some reviews to check that other people are happy with their purchase. Real people post reviews on blogs, websites, and social media pages. Reading reviews helps you avoid expensive mistakes on products.
When you find yourself in need of a product, knowing which one is best can be challenging. This blog post will teach you how to choose the pex tool based on customer reviews.
Make a list of pros and cons.
Does the best product have a warranty or guarantee?
What is the return policy for this product?
Is there customer service support available for these products?
What are the benefits of this product over other products on the market?
You're looking for the pex tool but don't know which one to buy. There are many options available on the market today- how do you decide? You want to make sure you purchase a quality product to deliver your desired results.